Friday, April 9, 2010

warghzarghp arrrrr

damn it's been a while since i'd update my blog. Shitz, it has hasn't it. Well i have been busy with work n life. But i still have time to skate. I've come up with some new tricks so im quite glad that i still can learn or progress or what ever u want na call it. I mean being a soon to be 28 malay guy. U know what i mean. I hope after this i would have more time to continue my blog. Maybe i should consider getting myself a blackberry. It seems to work for everyone. I'm sure i get to go online as much as i can. I mean take my wife for example. She's more busy then i am. She's in event, so u could imagine how busy she could be. But yet she's always online. Even when at the event she would have time to check up on the gossip. Through twitter to blogs to facebook to beautifulnara. Don't get me start on that. I've been listening to all kinds of stories and gossip about celebrity international and domistic. Don't get me wrong. I love listening to her but sometimes i just wonder to my self, how does she do it. Well its all because of her blackberry. Im not to keen much on i-phone, coz i already own an ipod touch so why waste more money to get something that's something thats quite the same. So thats my answer. I should get a blackberry. I guess i can be more active even while im busy with work. How i miss my blog. So much that has happen to me that i find so funny but i always forget or i don't have the time to write it down on my blog. So u take care aight. I will be back soon. warghzarghhppp arrrrr

1 comment:

Putri Rex said...

oh my! akie! youre thinking about getting a bb!! no way! itu semua alasan :D you don't need it!haha.. just kidding!

warghzarghhpp arrr!hahaha