Monday, November 9, 2009

damn this is my first blog..if thats what u call it..

This is my first time..so where do i start..my wife is taking a nap..i mean she knows more about blogs then i do..arr phuck it..let me start of by introducing myself..i'm aki..yeah that's my nick name that my fren Nana gave to me back in high school..maybe cause every one had one at the time and i couldn't even bother to come up with one..so yeah she gave me one instead..and the name stuck to me since then..I'm not gonna tell you my real name..i dunno why but maybe we'll figure that out later..i am a skateboarder..a married one to that..
I've been skating for..damn its been so long that i forgot when was the exact date that i was blessed with my first experience with a skateboard..but i do know that it was in secondary school..i was brought up in England u see..i was how i would say 'transported' when i was just five years old..so English was my 1st ever language..i lived there for 8 years..now I've been leaving in Malaysia for more then 10 years..so my writing is a bit poor..glad i still can speak it..but anyway..i remember i use a skateboard as only a transportation to school..'ONLY'..me and me best mates would push our (back then boards were in a shape of a fish look alike) board..we weren't into skateboarding that much..because back then we were into another sports..well this sport is like every little kids who living there would dream to have or wanted to do every chance they get..and some even wants to make a living out of it..well come to think about it every kid i guess..and that is football..not American football..but all around the world except the united states kind of football..and there was no exception for me too..for i was also crazy about that sport..well anyway..i remember one time we had this school trip to river themes..i don't know what happen to Mrs bull which is our teacher..maybe she let someone into her women cave last night or sumthing..i mean she wasn't that fit..if ya know what i mean..but she was quite chirpy before the trip..well of course me and the guyz saw this as an opportunity to ask her if we could bring our boards a long with us..and with luck n as i had suspected..she's agreed..now to us it wasn't that important for us to bring the board in the first place..we were just kids..we like things like this to happen to us..sumthing to make us different from the other kids..especially different from the seniors..just to make it clear..
Schools in England are never big as the one we have in Malaysia...because there's so many of them..its like shah alam..every 'seksyen' has a school..and thats how it is over there..that's why when we have a trip all the student will be joining..well back to the story..so we were feeling cool about our self holding our skateboards in our hands..looking at all the gurls who's looking at us..thinking were cool and all that..then suddenly a guy came up to me..at this time we were already at river themes..like a school group..oh yeah this guy came up to us and ask me if he can borrow my board..well every one else was afraid that he was gonna mug our skateboards so they all hold it back behind them..i in the other hand was in a different situation for i was in front of everybody else so i was to afraid to do the same..cause he was older then me..mid twenty or sumthing..so being scared shit i just gave him the board knowing that i save up so much money to buy this board and it was going to be stolen from me in front of my very own eyes..BUT it turns out to be the greatest thing I've ever done in my entire life..

No comments: