Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My cool wedding ring..We both got what we wanted hehehe


Before i got married, of course we had to find a perfect wedding ring. Now for me, i wanted a ring that's different from those typical rings that people would get. Back then i didn't mind getting a toy ring or a ring that was made out from strings. Just as long as she gave it to me. I don't believe in expensive/diamond/gold or what not to be fitted on my finger, I'll probably give them a middle finger.

Shit i didn't care if i don't get a ring at all, just as long as i get to marry this wonderful Fara of mine. But unfortunately Fara is the opposite. She would walk through hell and back to get the wedding of her dreams. I guess referring to Wikipedia, that's is what u called a 'Women'. Which includes getting the perfect ring.

Now in this world the guy has no say in it what so ever. Maybe a little, never a lot and that's even if your lucky enough. And for guys like us, we don't want to be nag over and over again so we just agree to what ever the person we love says. So there we were going through all kinds of stores and departments in search of this perfect wedding rings of her dreams. Countless days of researching on-line and going to all kinds of shopping malls to a point i got fed-up. Not that i wanted to but i just thought that every rings looks the same. I mean what is so hard to choose one. Well that is a typical guy, and im no exception.

I mean if we were rich or i was then i guess it would have been easier. So i just had to say something. And there i was in front of her in the middle of Ikano mall Damansara. I had to say what's on my mind. I had nothing to loose. Well maybe a couple of days without having to skate so that i had to pujuk her for what i'm about to say. 'Sayang, do we really have to buy a beautiful ring for me. I don't mind buying u an expensive ring. Its just that i don't want to trouble us getting a perfect ring for me. Sayang there's no ring in this world that is more beautiful then u. If u gave me a plastic ring it still looks perfect because when every time i look at it i see your beautiful face. And that's all that matters to me'. And all of the sudden i just realise that we were standing in front of jewellery store.

One of those store that sells good quality affordable rings. 'Sayang let go here, it says that they can engrave words on the rings. It would mean a lot to me if u can write something special on mine and i to u. It would be the best wedding ring for me'. Seeing me all hyped out about a wedding ring made her happy and relax again, so she agreed. PHEWW. So in we went. After a good half an hour we finally found a near to perfect ring. But what was going to be engrave on that ring was why it was going to become the perfect ring of all time.

Now the main reason why i opened up to her about how i felt in the first place was to not get a wedding ring, but this was better then not knowing when this painful search of this perfect ring will end. Is this confusing for u?. Anyway i still didn't want to end it by getting a typical normal ring. So what happen next was so beautiful. The sales lady gave us each a pen and a paper to write down the words for the ring. Then my Fara came out with this brilliant idea. She wanted us to keep it a secret. For a surprise, she didn't wanna know what i wrote and she didn't want me to know what she wrote. But i was against it. I told her i don't want to write some mushy mushy stuff. Because i think were the coolest couple, so i told her that she can keep it a secret but what i wanted to write is sumthing that reminds her of me, and that was 'WARGHZARGHP AR' on her ring. After she heard that she was all like 'Alaaaaa i baru nak letak sumthing nice untuk u'. I told her that is my final decision. She kept quite and look down on her piece of paper.

And at that time I whispered to the sales lady that i'm just playing on her, i told her that the real words was behind the paper. And behind the 'WARGHZARGHP AR' i wrote sumthing else. The lady understood and agreed. Now, i notice fara started to write something down. For me i already bared in mind that she would write sumthing lovely so i didnt care just as long as we get it over and done with. Then she stopped. Look up and said 'hah i wrote sumthing thats perfect for u, u nak warghzarghp me so fine lah'.

Had to wait 30 minutes for the rings to be ready. Went to get some Starbucks in our system. Came back to collect the goods and off we went. While walking to the carpark she just cant keep her eyes off the box, she wanted to know how the WARGHZARGHP looks like. She was shivering, eager to know. So i let her open it. She took out my ring for her and starts to read the engrave. Suddenly tears came running down softly from her eyes as she read it out loudly. 'LIFE STARTS AT 27,06,09. Our wedding date sayang, That is so beautiful sayang'. And then out of no where she goes into shock 'Oh my god, alamak, ur ring'. I quickly opened up my box took out the ring and there it was. The words on my ring. 'UR MY BITCH'.

No comments: