Monday, November 9, 2009

The greatest thing that happen to me..well one of it..

So i gave him my board. Because I rather loose my board then getting a black eye or something. I mean I'll be embarrass in front of everybody. But I was young. Nothing could of happen cause there were adults and teachers all around. I just couldn't think straight at that moment. Well anyway, he grab my board and started to do something to the board that I never imagine doing before. I looked in amazement, and so did the other guyz, but to me it was way deeper then that.

I was feeling what that person was doing to my board. He did all kinds of tricks. He did a kick flip, a three sixty flip, a pop shove it and a heel flip. At that point i didn't know the names of those movement he did with my board but i sure can remember it well. Just as thou it happen a year ago. After that he came back to me to pass my board back. He said thanks and said 'i needed that, its been awhile since i skated, just had to know if i still have it in u know, this is a good cheap deck, what a flat nose u have'. And after that day i never look back, all i was thinking from then onwards is how to do the tricks he did and to save up n get myself a nose job. Everyday since, we were trying to learn to do tricks on the board, while going to school, on our way back from school, onda way to the shops, on the way to football training, basically every where.

And the funny thing was that we didn't have any guidance. It was all using our memories. Just trying to imagine what that guy did and applying it to our feet's, and we never get tired of it. Well for David and Daniel sometimes they got tired especially after the football training and all, but not me, not me and Richard.
Richard was my best friend at that time, Richard Doss. I've lost contact with him. I've tried looking for him ever since..he was my partner in crime. We were doing everything together. Well back to the story. It was a must that i would try at least once a day to get a trick done, but it didn't go anywhere.

I was doing it all wrong but i didn't know back then. I was just having fun with this thing that i fell in love with. Well we all were I guess, after months of having the time of my life, came home one day after a wicked skateboarding session with the guys, my dad told me some bad shocking news. My heart just dropped off the face of the earth. That bad news made me stop skating for years.

No comments: