Monday, November 23, 2009

So what will it be?

This is definitely be my dream camera. But its too perfect for me to handle. And its to pricey for my budget. So i guess this is a NO go. Maybe one day. Who knows right. I might win a lottery or something. But i doubt it. Anyway, i need a simple camera that can do wonders to the picture. So i set on a journey to find the most compact, price below 2grand, good retro looking and pack with alot of functions. Coz after all, i just need a camera to take pictures for my blog. So after one shop to another, I came upon two camera's that fit the bill. And here they are...

1st runner up is the canon g11. It only cost not more then 2grand. The colours are just suppurb. It really absorb the colours. But before i continue i would like to take this moment to tell u readers that i know squat about cameras. Its a true story. So anyway, the only thing that got me turn off abit, not that much just abit is that its too bulky. But u can't blame the fella i guess. it has everything u need in a compact camera. I guess what canon is trying to do is making a compact camera that is near close to an DSLR. But i need something smaller then this beauty right here. Smaller enough to slide it through my pocket or what not, which brings me to the 2nd runner up. Let me introduce..


Lumix DMC-LX3. Take a look at that. If ya haven't notice, god had strike and slap that beauty with a leica lens. So in a way i get to be close to holding a leica for under 2grand as i ever will. The fucntions are not that cool as the g11 but its close, coz if it were then i would say that it would be bulky too. And like i said, i just need something small and ready to kill. If u see it from a full view u will notice that the looks are near similar to a PEN1. And the wicked thing about this camera is that the flash pops out when u need it. Thats why u dont see any flashes on the camera in the picture. Coz its inside. That is so retro. But still i'm confuse. I like how the lumix looks but i like what canon has to offer. Damn it. So what would it be????

1 comment:

Hariz Mansor said...

yang atas tu bukan lomo ke aki?