Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Shocking News

Oh man. Was i in for a surprise. Not a good one but a bad one. My dad was working for the Malaysian embassy. I think he was doing a good job at it coz my dad was suppose to work there for three years only, but it turns out to be 9 years. So u could guess what was the news. Damn it. My dad had to transfer back to Malaysia. So automatically the family had to go back too. So yeah, i had a hard time excepting the fact that I had to say goodbye to my wonderful life here in London. Damn I was so mad that I even planned out to run away from home. But the thing was i could only afford to run away to Richards house. Well it was Richards plan anyway. Richard told me that i could hide in his wardrobe for the time being. It sounded like a plan at that time. Well we were kids. What do u expect. Hahaha..


Thinking about it makes me wanna laugh again..anyway. I slowly learn to except the fact that i can't leave without my parents, i can never pull this through. I hated my parents for doing this to me but i know i can't leave with out them and that's for sure. So after a few months locking myself in the room, it was time for me to say goodbye to England, goodbye England. Got to Heathrow airport. Being all sad and shit, my mind was in bad shape. Mentally and all. Wanting to puke by the fact that this is gonna be my last time inhaling the fresh air of the united kingdom. So i hold onto his hand tightly for comfort. Damn i still remember how frightening it was for me to be on the plane..not that i was afraid of flying..but afraid for what was waiting for me in Malaysia. The 14hour flight didn't felt so long coz all i was doing is remembering the wonderful years of living in that beautiful country. Just closing my eyes the entire time. Till eventually i fell asleep..


I felt a bump from the plane. Woke up to realise that we had already landed..can't remember what happen next but by the time we were in the airport, i was so afraid. Brown coloured people were all around me. I was in a different world, the air was weird. The faces were weird to me, then i realise they all look like me. Damn, it was such a shock that i hug her tightly then ever before. Then i heard the most unusual things. The women i was hugging was saying to someone beside her. It was a guy hearing from his voice 'chomel betullah si syakir neh abang' (syakir is so cute). Hang on, wait a minute. My parents never call me by my second name. So i looked up. It was my aunt that i was hugging, and the man beside her was my uncle. Holy crap. Turns out that my parent had only sent me to them at the airport. My parents wanted to stay behind a bit longer coz they were sadder then me and wanted to enjoy more over there without the kids. Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh..

No comments: