Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ISO and Apercerits

Had nothing to do. Wondering around the room to see if there's anything i could find interesting to do, then i saw fara's camera. She owns a canon 450D. A present i bought her on our wedding. Why not i ask myself. Now i know only a little about camera's but i have seen a couple of interesting picture's on flikr that i find cool. So i wonder if i could be creative by using a DSLR. So off i went around the house searching for sumthing interesting to shoot at. Then i saw my mums flowers outside. Feeling that maybe i need some colours in my life i started to take them flowers as my very own models. Now after hundreds of clicks this is the only bunch that i find successful.







i do like the last pic thoe
I didn't use any photoshop on this.

No comments: