Tuesday, January 5, 2010

my Lumix gf1

Yeszzzaaaa. I finally got my new camera and im telling u it is suppurb without a doubt. Had to work a bit extra hard to get it before the new year. So busy that i couldn't have the time to update my blog. But it was worth it for sure. Introducing my new camera..


What's not to like about it. Its beautiful in its own class. 12 megapixels, its got HD video recorder. Still manage to have that retro look that I've always wanted in a camera. Yeah i did started out by wanting something compact like the Lumix lx3 but i thought why not get something like the lumix GF1 where u can get to change your lens when ever u feel like it. So in stead of sticking to the same lens, i get to change to any lens that i need for a specific picture. Anyway my wife is using Canon so i just have to go get a Canon lens adapter for my camera, then i can share lenses with her. But for now i'll be learning using the Lumix f/1.7 pancake lens. So this have been with me everywhere i go now. Clicking here and there like no ones business. Here are the samples of pictures that i've taken with my new camera since i got it. Now there's no editing what so ever on this pictures, shit i dont even know how to use photoshop.

My mums flower again. I always had this thingy for flowers i don't know why. It sure dose attract me. And since i love purple, why not.

My wife had some preparation to do at KLCC. Thought i follow her. She's one of the crew that's doing the new year event for KLCC. And NO, that's not her up there.

Here is a picture i took without using the camera's flash. It was dark as it was already two o'clock in the morning here in KLCC. The Low Light is fantastic on the GF1.

My wife off to work the next morning. Thought i try to get a candid, but NO. She's quick as a lighting. WOMEN!

Some black and white shots seket.
Shot at one of the busies streets in Bukit Bintang (Star Walk) in KL.

Cant remember where exactly where this was in Bukit Bintang, but me and wan was just chilling at the footsteps when i decided to take a picture of the grass.

The light setups for the KLCC Twin Tower new year event.

KLCC.
I took this shot when i was going to the skate park along the Guthrie Highway. I was quite surprise what my camera could do. I only set it up to SILHOUETTE mode and wall-ah.


Hanging out at Janet's crib. The plants was on the table. Like i said clicking here clicking there.

Janet sebelum mandi.

There say its not the camera but its the photographer, but this time its the camera not the photographer. Its not me. But i don't care ahakx

No comments: