Sunday, January 17, 2010

wasap everyone

Hey there guys and gurls. K thats sounds lame to begin with but what ever. Man its good to be back. Not that good, but i guess 'no place like home' kind of slogan for me in the back of my head. I've been missing in action haven't i?. Well that's because i went to the beautiful Bandung in Indonesia. That was one hell of a trip. This is my first trip to Indonesia and i know its not gonna be my last. Damn i just love that place. The weather is just so fantastic, there was never a time when my face gets oily. Its has that cool kind of breeze that u felt if as doe you were in a European country or what not on a sunny day. That's how i felt. Its not clean but the weather makes it up for it. And the best part is that i get to take pictures with my new camera in another country. The people there are so nice and polite. There was never a time did i see someone without a smile on their faces. There was even one that was trying to be too friendly that when i ask for the embassy's phone number, which by the way i did mention that i was from Malaysia so i assume that she understood that i wanted the Malaysian embassy phone number, she gave me the embassy club number. She was the hotel receptionist. Imagine if anything happen to me and my wife there. I don't think the embassy night club would be in any help.

kringggg kringggg kringggg

the gurl; hello
me; hi there, is this the malaysian embassy?
the gurl; ............if u wanted it to be, yeah sure, this is the embassy. how may we help u sir?
me; .......OHkay, my name is syakir and i just arrive in bandung with my wife.
the gurl; thats good news sir, so do u want to make any reservation?
me; i'm sorry, reservation for what. I call to make sure that i can count on u guyz if we
stumble upon any problem here in bandung. Because this is our first time here.
the gurl; oh..usually people call us if they wanted to have fun.
me; ?..why is that?
the gurl; because we know how to have fun. We got all kinds of drinks and our DJ is the
best in Bandung. And tonights is lady's night.
me; whaaaatt? sounds cool, but why do u make it sound like this is a club?
the gurl; I'm sorry sir, but this is a club. Embassy's club.

That was confusing, but either less, way different from my own people. From now on im going to be smiling to everyone i see. Talk about our money there. Damn our money's big there. And everything so cheap. I never bought so many cloths in one time. If u think fara would go crazy at the factory outlet there, u all should have seen me. Hell yeah. So picture time


Ar damnnn. All the other pictures are in RAW. So i guess this will do for now. Have to wait for Fara to help me out on that. We're planning to go back there again in june. This time i know what i have to do there and be more prepared. The things that bugs me or got to me is those little kids that keep following u every where u go, begging for money. Especially if they see u coming out of the factory outlets. Be prepared if ur thinking of giving loose coins to them. Because when u start giving a kid some money then other's will try to beg for u. Now, i have a soft spot for them but they never know when to stop. So the next time, i'm going to change alot of coins.

The hotels are nice over there. Even if ya planning to stay at a 3 star hotel. To me a 3star hotel there is like a 5 star here. Which is a good getaway package sort of thing for me when i really need to relax on a trip without having to feel worried on money. Yes it is that cheap there. Food wise well i'm not to sure about that. My friends said i should be cautious on their food because there the water is different from us. All my firends that went there had a food poisoning moment for them which i felt that i wouldn't want want that on my vacation. Who those? So me and the wifey decide to stick on pizza the entire time. And to that if you ever go to bandung, i recommend that u go to this pizza booth just below the anggerik hotel in jalan Riau. Right next to the entrance of the hotel. I'm telling u the food there is mighty fine, lovely and suppurb.

No comments: