Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Damn, its been awhile since i updated my blog. It has been a hectic 2 weeks or 3 for me. Lots of wonderful things happen to me while 'me iz finishing up me 2009'. But i'll tell u about that later. What is 2009? To me as what i always do when i get into a new year is that i look back the last year and think about what i learned from it. A new year is a new year but last year is an education. What u learn from that particular year. I learn not to drink and drive. Drinking coffee while playing Grand Turismo 4 on your frens playstation 3 using the state of the art steering wheel controller is not a good thing. I'm still paying for that, Damn. I learn that if i want to do something then i should do it without hesitation. Go for it right. Like the time when i was leaving my frens house i had a feeling i wanted to go to the toilet but NO i didn't. Turns out i got stuck in an awful jam smacked in the middle of Federal Highway. Damn that was a tough moment for me, coz there was a empty bottle next to me.... Anyway, i learned that drugs are not good for you. I hated when i get the flu, but i hated more when i get the flu and i get the wrong medicine for it. That was some crazy shit there. Well anyway, what i'm really trying to say here is that I hope my readers will have a blast in this new year of ours. And by learning from your mistake last year, u will be more stronger when u fuck up in 2010, which i hope u dont. Just saying if you do then i know and i beleive u will make the right choices. So thanks to everyone who has supported me doing this awful blog, u know who u are. And to my loving wife Farra D. Ur the Best of the best. Thank you for putting up with me and my crazy ideas and perangai heheheheheh. Love u to the bones.

No comments: