Monday, December 7, 2009

damn it. OS sucks


Gadamnnn. I hate when it happens to me. I over slept. Woke up at 6.35 on a beautiful evening. If it was raining then that be another story. But nooo it's a nice warm clear blue sky evening. Why im so mad u ask?. Well it takes me 10 minutes to get ready, it takes me 5 minutes to get to my car from my room. knowing my mum will always ask me to do sumthing before i go out. Then its gonna take me at least twenty minutes to get to the skatepark. I mean thats if im lucky. Cause this is the time when people come back from work. Even if i do get there in 20 minutes, it would take me atleast 4 minute to get the boared out from the trunk, wear my socks and shoe, and walk to the skate park and do u know what's the time when i start to do my warm ups?, 7.14. So that means i only get to skate for ten minutes before it gets dark. A skater like me don't skate for 10 minutes. its just a waste of time. I mean it isn't Putra Jaya skate park. The lights here in Shah Alam's sucks big time. I can easily injure myself. Well actually for an experience skater like me it would be hard to get injured heheheheh. But it is no fun playing in the dark. All the lights don't work. I mean sometimes i don't even know who i'm talking to at the park, yes it can get that dark. So yeah. No skating for me then.

No comments: