Friday, December 4, 2009

Putra Jaya skatepark deadly session



I finally got these egg heads (hahahhaha) to come skate with me. And to make it better we had Ikwan to come with us with his Big Guns. We were all pack and ready to shoot. Reach there a bit late. But enough time to do some magic at the park. It was pretty cold that night. I started coughing after all that cursing and shouting at my tricks but shit did we have fun. Phuck i still am. But i must say it was pretty scary for me though. I didn't say anything to them, just didn't want to spoil their moods or sumthing. Coz there a cemetery beside the park. A Chinese one at that. And dogs howling here and there. But yeah nothing did happen, it was just me i guess. But neither less, i would thou like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all the ghost over there (if there's any) that they didn't pop out infront of us. That could have done a lot of damages on us.


The snail freaking the ledges with his ability to 5-0
What better way then to K-grind with Riyas's stlye
Well i'm full of shit, the ledges were laughing at my nose grind
The snail's goofy. So a frontside for him to reply my nose grind
well i didn't say he had only one style. Another rainbow version of a k-grind.
After mistreating the ledge dreadfully it was time to spread my wings abit. The guys was pretty flat so i decided to fly solo. Here is me taking off with a shifty.


This time i added some combo. Kick flip with the shifty, and off i go.


What better way then to touch down with a nollie inward heel flip through the scary air. The good thing about this park is that you can get to experience street skating. Not much, but more then u can get at any skatepark in this country. So u should make this park on your list.

No comments: