Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What i see


A picture that i took of my wife. She's the greatest wife in my opinion. She's the best in her field. She treats me like a king. She makes me smile in the morning, Damn she makes me the greatest coffee in the morning. I really don't know how she does it, But i never told her that. I giggle. She looks at me straight in the eye's as doe i did something wrong but actually turns out that she's trying to keep a normal face when i farted. I laugh. She supports me being sincere with my other girlfriend (my skateboard). She supports me in my new interest (photography). Her fault actually. She makes me feel peace towards my self from her smiles, But then again, she smiles everyday. To a point i just dont know how she pulls it. Not to sure when she's at the office but she does smile everytime when i look at her. Well there was a time when i threw the cigi butts in the toilet bowl, but then i did deserve that. I'm sorry sayang for that. Didn't mean to. But this time something happen and she wasn't smiling. I even got the chance to take a picture of her in a sad and concern face. Here she is..


We were in the Gleneagle Hospital. Her mum had gone through some tough time. Her mum got admitted for something. It was a very sad day for her, well for all of us in that matter. But my mother in-law went through the surgery and recovered, and she is doing well now. Thank god and Fara's brother. But i still can't forget how worried my wife looked that day. That's the first time in my married life that i had to see such things. I guess that's what i have to go through being a husband. Its all different now. Grown up and having that responsibility as a husband. And because of that i'm already planning for the future. Saving is important you know for your love ones security and safety (Duhh). Life is hard but my wife is a strong women. I guess she got it from her mother. And i realise that about her when i took this picture..


I can see in her eyes what a sad and tiring day for her but still she manage to find some time to put up with me and my camera. Well, actually its her camera hehehe. Here she is again taking care of her niece while every ones upstairs...


That's why women are different from guys. Their more stronger then us, mentally not physically. And thats what i respect about them this days. She is definitely some one i lokked up to. She is my wife, she is my bestfriend, my soul mate, she is Fara D..Lots of love

No comments: