Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In the car

As i was waiting in the car for Bruce Lee and Tim Tim to arrive, i looked around Shah Alam 13 to see all the beautiful scenery after it stopped raining. From the left over rain drops on the leaves to the sun that was covered from the light dark greyish clouds. What a sight to see before going to Putra Jaya Skatepark. Goes to show how gorgeous my country is. I was proud to be there at that very moment capturing this beautiful picture with my very own eye's. 15 minutes later after my self wonderful moment, Tim Tim and Bruce got in the car. There was a moment of silence. Then Bruce Lee open his month n said while giggling. "Nice car sticker u got your self, is it new?. WTF. A bird just had his share of moment on my car. Dam this world is ugly again.

No comments: